Friday 17 January 2014

W"ho got My money Today?

Well we have a choice of where we go on a Friday. it's either..Sainsburys..too small and doesn't have everything that we buy. Waitrose..too dear does have everything we buy but more expensive. Do get free coffee there though, Morrisons..to far away..either Maaghull or Ormskirk and a journey, Asda.. A long trip into Southport and a heck of a journey but they are cheap. So...ended up in Tesco. Everything that we buy, very near home only ten minutes,and they do have a Costa..but Vin said very forcefully that we weren't having a coffee out today and we were coming home for coffee time. That's me told.He was determined to have ne of his Tchai lattes!!
So tesco it was. Quite quiet except for the veggie and bread aisles. Why don't people get out of the way when we go shopping? very inconsiderate.
We were only supposed to be getting the basics but there did seem to be a fair number of offers today and by the time we had finished it was £69 worth !!! That did include a ten pound Costa card though.
John's Downton dvd came in the post this morning so we can get his birthday parcel off soones as long as I have finished the letter to go into it.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers
Chips 200 grms
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi
Left over asparagus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping like Ironing are two items I would like to put I to Room 101 :) I ventured out to Lidl, which is literally a 3 minute walk from my house. Went with my list so as not to get distracted but still bought more than I needed lol

JennyMac said...

You need a Vin in your life. he goes out with a list and gets just that! I spend tons more than he does. No lidl near us itys miles away, but there is an Aldi, but only small and you can't do a big shop there.
Have a good week judy XXX