Wednesday 30 April 2014

An In Day ...

Stayed in today, mainly because we didn't have anywhere in particular to go.  The postman did bring Vin two Cafe nero cards though that he has got through the Daily Mail..so maybe one of those in the offing sometime???
Did a pile of ironing today, all the washing from yesterday, the bedding mostly, so that took a while.
Nice coffee at half twelveish, I had a cafe crema intenso which was a nice black quite strong one, and Vin had a  Chai Latte which smelled lovely. I think I could actually drink one of those although I hate tea. Haven't had a cup of tea since I had Jane almost thirty one years ago! and that was because there wasn't anything else to drink at the time.Yuk..hate tea, can't stand the smell of it and the taste is horrible. Funny that because my lovely mum used to exsist on tea. Can't be in the genes then!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a tomato and mascarpone sauce
A bit of garlic bread for Vin
A few green beans and mushrooms

No comments: