Friday 11 April 2014

Out Today...

Beautiful sunny and mild day today. No cats stirring to wake us up though, but we got up at a reasonable time anyway.  Since it's Friday  it is get the weekend things, so it's a matter of where to go.
Vin decided that because he was dying for a coffee out  (just for a change!). In the end it was Tesco's because of their Costa.  he whizzes me round the shop..armed with his list, and directs me to the right sections..he gets round in no time!
We got all of our stuff for the weekend..dodging the kids..through the checkout and he went to put the bags in the car. I parked myself in a nice seat and he got the coffees. I had a medium Americano and he had a very nice ooking Capucinno minus the chocolate on the top. Looked lovely..hesaid it was about the same as the ones we make with our machine!!
No news from Jane about her exam..the phone just went and I thought it was her, but it was one of those nuisance phone calls where you turn everything off to answer it, say hello, and they hang up at the other end. Total pain. You wouldn't mind if they replied but they don't. Grrrr!
Toni9ght we are having:
    Cheese and onion pasties from Waitrose
green beans for me and maybe sweetcorn for Vin
Rice puddings from Waitrose.

No comments: