Wednesday 9 April 2014

Writing Letters...

Nobody writes letters much these days do they?  I spent the morning doing a letter to the folks in Australia, which will hopefully go into Anns parcel for her birthday in May.  I do them on the computer these days, mostly because my handwriting is very shaky, and it is easier to see on the computer too with the bigger printing. I can save what I have typed and add to it when I have a few minutes or something happens. With the Facebook, I get some info about what their girls are doing which is really nice, and they are very good at posting photos on there.It's a great way of keeping in touch.
We didn't go out anywhere today but will tomorrow. Vin wanted to go through some magazines and papers, and sort out his shredder which had gone wrong yesterday. It was a little plastic bit apparently in the end and he fixed that. Mr Fixit does it again.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with somje sort of sauce,
Mushrooms
Mixed veggies or butternut squash,
A bit of garlic bread for Vin.

No comments: