Tuesday 18 July 2017

Happy Birthday to Me !!

Yet another one, they come round with monotonous regularity don't they? 71 this year can't believe how the years have gone really, I can well remember my 21st, that was a special occasion in those days, not so much now, it's more the 18th I think.  My parents took me for a meal in the River Room which was at the Pier Head in Liverpool, it was lovely actually and a terrific evening with a beautiful sunset. 
Mostly my birthdays have been in schol or on school trips, so not the best. 
Vin gave me a lovely card, with a lottery ticket for tonight so here's hoping it is a winner. Also an absolutely gorgeous bunch og beautiful white roses, haven't had fresh flowers for ages so that's nice. and..a very pretty little black and white cat that looks like Jess but is MINE. Really cuddly and appealing. I am going to call her Jinnie, always liked that name. 
Jane was on nights last night, so will be asleep for most of today. Goodness knows how she manages to get to sleep in the sunshine though. 
Little Jessie is asleep in the front room again, did surface we came down for coffee this morning . She had a bit of a look at my Jinnie but then ran off. Don't think she was too impressed. ! 
 Giving me the evils !!!

No comments: