Tuesday 15 August 2017

Disaster Zone!!

That's  me!  My life seems to be one disaster after another,oh dear!!
This time it is my loose tooth in the front of the mouth, would be the front wouldn't be anywhere else would it? Has to be the front :) I think it is probably to do with the operation that I had a few weeks ago. Vin went round to the dentist for me, only two doors down, and the next slot is a week on Thursday!!!!  Not like the oldd dentist Nick who had been there for Donkey's years and we used to know very well, this bloke is new with all new ideas I suppose! Oh why do have to change. 
Vin has been very busy today, been doing a lot of phoning round for various things, he tried to contact Barclays,terrible trying to get through. It was holding on for ages, then spoke to an Indian and got cut off. So he tried again, and  eventually got an English woman who said he couldn't get a new card over the phone you have to go into the branch!   he has also done the bedding this morning and hung that out on the line it being a nice sunny day for a change!.
Little Jessie has been out today getting a bit of sunshine, she was out with Vin when he was in the garden. I think he was trying to get her to run around for a bit because she is getting a wee bit tubby! 
 She adores him and he adores her so the feeling is mutual.

No comments: