Thursday 2 August 2007

Damp...What Damp??

Vin has been finishing off the damp proof course, drilling the wall and filling with the Dryzone cream. He seems quite impressed and it is easy to do..he says. Called in at Tesco on the way because I wanted some more flowers, my birthday flaowers have gone to the compost heap in the sky, and I always like flowers in the kitchen. Tescos flowers are very good, always last longer than everyone elses.
Noticed Tesco had an Organic vegetable box which at £10 seems OK value. I might try one of those one day. It seemed to have a reasonably good mix of veggies and fruit so would be an interesting experiment, especially at the beginning of the week.
Yesterday we had in the end:
Mushroom Burger, 125 calories,
Baked tomatoes with a spray of Fry Light, and some chopped olives,
2Onion rings baked in the oven with the burger,
4oz new potatoes, sliced boiled then fried in 8 Fry Light sprays.
It was all very tasty actually, and an unbelievably good calorie count too.
Tonight we are having:
Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni, Ross Frozen, 250 calories,
Tenderstem Broccoli on the side
An easy tea tonight, but what I am after is variety really, so we don't get tired of the same meals.
Seems to be working, I think I am now on 11lbs loss so am really pleased with that.

No comments: