Tuesday 21 August 2007

Into the garden Maud!

We did a bit of gardening this morning..I must admit I hate gardening, really don't see the point. Pulling up weeds is not my idea of fun, but I did a bit. As long as we had a cup of coffee to help us out.
It was actually quite warm this morning and I had the sunglasses on, but it has gone cool now, in fact I might go and get a sweat shirt for after.
Totally no idea what we are going to have tonight. I think it will be one of those days when I open the Freezer and get some inspiration. We have some potatoes, so I might slice those 6oz and part cook them them fry in Fry Light.Got some mushrooms to use up, and some carrots and peas so there we go.
Had the new Rye bread for lunch today, which was very nice, but not as well risen as the last one. I think the trouble was that I left it to rise while we went to Southport, and it rose then sank a bit. But it is a nice tasting loaf though. Would make lovely toast.

No comments: