Wednesday 8 August 2007

Weigh In Plateau?

Big weekly weigh -in this morning.VT is 11 stones 7lbs, and I am 12stones and 7lbs. We both reckon to have lost around 11lbs, which is good going. I must admit that I thought we would have lost a bit more this week, but at least we are going down not up! I got an appointment with the Diabetic Nurse at walton in 2 weeks, so they should be pleased with the weight loss.
Had a mooch around Ormskirk this morning, and triedd some clothes on in the sale. Didn't buy any though, in case I get any slimmer, they would be too big...God..that's hopeful isn't it!
Tonight we are having:
4oz Pasta
Low Calorie tomato sauce,
Asparagus, baby courgettes, and mushrooms.
No garlic bread must be good mustn't we...and only a tiny bit of parmesan to sprinkle on.

No comments: