Wednesday 29 August 2007

Quiet...Sshhh

Very quiet day today so far anyway. I have an appointment this afternoon with the Diabetic nurse at Walton, so we ain't doing much this morning. VT has been tending to the photocopier and putting toner into it so we can get better copies.
Last night we had a sort of mixed grill in the end, tomatoes, Quorn sausages, little potato slices dry fried in Fry Light, mushrooms and broccoli. All with about 10 sprays of fry light. Marvellous stuff that.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with asparagus,
Baby courgettes, bits of broccoli,
Big weigh in this morning! VT has lost another 1lb or so, I think I have stayed the same which is a tad disappointing since I have been quite good and not had too much over the top. Apart from that is the two celebration meals we had. I will watch what I have during the next few days and try to lose a bit more.
Actually tonight we might have Thai fillets and a Thai stir-fry not really sure yet.

No comments: