Wednesday 1 August 2007

Internet Shopping...

What a pain..some shopping on the Net is so easy, you fill out the details, and away you go. Then there are the awkward ones. I have just ordered from Lakeland Ltd, very easy ordering, user friendly site, absolutely no problems. Then I tried to renew my account with Recipezaar, and have attempted to key in my card details. Each time I get almost to the end and get a "Oooops Sorry there is a problem with your card number" I know there isn't because I have keyed in the number correctly about six times.So, have given up and left them an e-mail.
Big weigh in this morning, the results of Healthy Eating for 5 weeks is..DaDa 10lbs each. Not bad eh! not exactly crash dieting, but a good weight loss. Think of it in terms of 20 packs of butter that would be a carrier bag full. Vin is definitely looking slimmer, he has lost the paunch and he says his trousers are looser. My skirts are fitting better too so we are quite happy.
Tonight we are having:
No idea really!!
Something with Purple Sprouting Broccfoli,
New potatoes, probably baked in the oven,
Something out of the freezer.
Vin is doing the new damp proof treatment outside. He has drilled all the walls and has hired a gun to put the treatment into the wall.
He has also varnished the middle room door which is looking lovely. Bit by bit we are getting there!

No comments: