Monday 20 August 2007

Hear Hear Not!!

Busy day today, first a phone call from the sofa company, good firm that, to say that they would be delivered on Thursday morning between 8am and 12am. Then assorted phone calls and chats with lovely daughter. She is going out and about today and is going on the Manchester equivalent of "The Eye" with a friend whose birthday it is.
I made another loaf of Sourdough Rye bread which smells lovely, you can really smell the caraway seeds in it. VT and I also made a big pan of tomato sauce to be used for the bases of our Pizzas. We freeze them in t5he right portions then take one out each Sunday. Made about 8 separate portions. Pizza for lunch was gorgeous...
Then we had to ring about my hearing aids the left one of which has gone weird, making funny noises. Mind you it might have to do with the fact that I sucked it last night trying to clear it up. So we went to Southport this afternoon and took it back. It will be posted back quite quickly I hope. I am at present wearing my old one which is rubbish, don't half miss the one being repaired.
Tonight we are having:
Tomato quorn fillet,
Mixed vegetables au gratin, potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower with a packet cheese sauce and a very very tiny amount of grated cheese on top to brown.
We have currently both lost ONE STONE..very good in 7 weeks, will be 8 on Wednesday.

No comments: