Thursday 9 August 2007

Finishing Off...Nearly!

VT is finishing off bits and pieces today. Waiting for the outer plaster to dry now, he has a good finish on the wall. Then it will be ready for the last lengths of wallpaper and paint. He's varnished the door again and that looks really nice. We were about to go to bed last night when a Spider ran across the room, I hate spiders with a passion, and just sat there with my feet up on the sofa while Hero looked for it. Of course no sign..so I can't settle in there now. VT has sprayed round, with an anti spider spray but... actually just writing about them gives me the Heebie Jeebies..couldn't go to Australia, I'd have to have Hypnotherapy or something first. Stupid I know...
Last night's tea was a success, very tasty, a pasta base with asparagus, baby courgette, mushrooms and an organic tomato sauce . Just a very light sprinkling of parmesan on top. The microplane is the answer, it grates parmesan into a fluffy cloud so it looks more.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn steak in tomato roma sauce,
Tesco stir-fry frozen mix with pasta and vegetables,
Any left over vegetables that need using up.

No comments: