Tuesday 18 March 2008

Cars and Cupboards!

VT has spent the day sorting his car out. An early rise to take it into Crosby, and then he came back on the little bus that comes through Little crosby..£1 not too bad..cheaper than the taxi anyway.
I haven't done much today but have sorted out the bottom of my wardrobe. I tend to stuff it with the clothes I use most, and after a while it gets really untidy. Plus I have a lot of clothes in there which are too big now, I don't need the big sizes now so there is no point keeping them.
Did some ironing this morning and our iron is leaking, so I think it will be a visit to Argos in Ormskirk tomorrow to get a new one. We have £30 worth of vouchers from the NSM left so will use those. had a look at the Argos catalogue, but there are numerous pages of all sorts of irons, and it's a minefield. Which do you choose? We went for cheap last time..wouldn't do that again, it isn't worth it. Think we will go for a Russell Hobbs, at least it's a name we can trust. I hope..
Yesterday when I was messing about on here I came across a recipe that looked quite interesting. A sort of curry, so...
Tonight we are having:
Squash, tomato and Spinach curry.
I had everything in stock except the curry paste, so VT is going to get that when he goes for his car.
We will have 1/2 a pack of basmati rice to go with it.

No comments: