Sunday 2 March 2008

****** Crosswords

Sometimes..just sometimes they get on your nerves. Sometimes the clues are so obscure that they take for ever to do. I like to finish the crossword before Dancing on Ice because I like that, but today there are a few that defy finding out. A kind of fan fashionable in Queen Annes time...I ask you.. nothing comes up on the internet...nothing.
Driving me mad!!!
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with a beautiful Sourdough base.
Tomato sauce,
Salad with avocado and baby tomatoes,
Caesar salad/

2 comments:

Chrisabo said...

Hi, I think the answer to the fan is 'Colmar' found it on 'Quizzes & Puzzles. Everyone struggling this week.

JennyMac said...

Thankyou for that Christine. After quite a search the answer cropped up on Answers.com which saved us a lot of trouble I can tell you.
Some of these clues are getting tricky now.