Wednesday 19 March 2008

Early Rise

Woke up early this morning with low blood sugar, so VT got up and got me 2 Lucozade tablets which did the trick. Trouble is this was 6o'clock! which was too early for us. So, he went down and made us a cup of coffee then we went back to sleep. Of course we didn't wake up till 10 o'clock then! We were going to go off to Ormskirk to get a new iron so we did this anyway, and had a good mooch round there. Got the new iron from Argos, a Russell Hobbs which looks good. Has to be better than the last one which was leaking everywhere including all over the clothes! That was a Moulinex...remind me never to get anything Moulinex again!
Beautiful bright sunny day but coldish. Had to wear the sunglasses though it was too bright for me. Don't like the bright sun, the glare is bad for the eyes.
Not sure what we will have for tea tonight... Big weigh in today by the way, VT is the same and I have stuck at 11 1/2 which I am really pleased with.
Tonight we are having:
A medley of vegetables, covered with a cheese sauce I tthink,
Baby potatoes included,
Something Quorn from the freezer maybe sausages and apple..not sure till I see what we have. Could be a Quorn kiev..they would go with that.
Yesterdays meal was delicious, a Tomato, Squash and Spinach curry, I got from the Godd Food magazine site. Very tasty indeed. Definitely would make that again.

No comments: