Friday 7 March 2008

Friday Fun!

No not really, we did the usual Friday shopping, and took our money off to Sainsbury's. Had a look in the Next shop next door but nothing doing. I always think the clothes are very badly made there , very thin and not good quality at all. Can't remember the last time I bought anything from Next apart from maybe jewellery. I think you need to be a size 10 to get anything from there.
Got the usual weekend things from Sainsbury's, didn't see anything new really.People buying Easter Eggs by the dozens, on offer though, BOGOF so probably a good deal.
Don't think I could eat an Easter Egg now, too sickly. The only chocolates I like are good ones in very small quantities, like the Artisan ones that are hand made.
I do have a craving for cakes at the moment though..especially Cherry cakes or Sayers ring doughnuts..I could devour one of them no problem. Why can't you just take a pill that allows you to have treats without putting weight on.
Jane has just rung up complaining that she is tired all the time. VT says she needs to get in the fresh air a bit, I said maybe it is the central heating, that makes you tired. VT said were you tired in New York..she said No she was happy in New York. I think the answer is there somewhere..
Bought some Asparagus at the beginning of the week, it was on a Bogof, and this morning VT said a bit plaintively has all the asparagus gone. Well No it hasn't actually, there is still some left, so will have to sneak it in somewhere.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta Bake, with tomato sauce,
Bits of asparagus sneaked in,
a bit of parmesan on the top to make it crispy,
A slice of garlic bread.

No comments: