Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Monday..

Missed my Blog yesterday, I had done half of it, the VT came in wanting the answer to a particularly awkward question in the cross-word. Since I don't like him looking at what I put, I clicked it to one side. Of course when I had gone through the other pages, it had disappeared. The time by then had flown and it was time to go and get the evening meal on the go. So..it didn't get done yesterday.
Last night we had the usual pizza but since we forgot to roast the vegetables at lunch time it was a plain cheese tomato pineapple and veggie sausage one. The salad was the usual one, but the tray of Avocados I got from Waitrose were all brown and soft so that was a disaster as well.
VT has taken them back today and got a double refund! Well they were £1.99 !
Tonight I will do something with the roast vegetables do them with some little baby potatoes, then add the vegetables. probably have a Quorn escallope with them. I'm not wasting the vegetables, so will concoct a meal with those.

No comments: