Monday 8 September 2008

Crossword Machine..

Nipped over to ormskirk to take my crossword machine back to Argos. The collins one I bought I wasn't happy with at all, for a number of reasons so decided to take it back and get a new Seiko one, similar to the one I had but upgraded. Glad i did the new one is great, really a lot better and with a larger text too.Ormskirk was really quiet, makes a huge difference when the kids go back to school, the centre was almost deserted.
went to Morrisons to get our usual veggies for the week, and they had some good offers, got a good trolley full and only spent £30. Not bad.
I did a huge blog yesterday, and then as I pressed the publish post, the computer said "Goodbye" and it shut down. Wouldn't start again, so don't know whether it has taken. I suspect not.
Tonight we are having:
Wensleydale and Blueberry escallope,
Baby potatoes,
Vegetables of choice..not sure yet.
Mushroom sauce.

No comments: