Saturday 6 September 2008

Simply Saturday..

Nothing doing today, read the papers, and the magazines. yet another article about Colleen Rooney, I don't know, they can dress her up all they want, and she still looks like an ordinary Liverpool girl, and sounds like one too. No class!
Sent VT off out this morning for his usual Saturday mooch, with a list of choices for tonight. it was either, burgers, hot-dogs, fishless fingers mushy peas and chips or a green thai curry. the chips won, so he came back with the green beans. I knew he would, it was the easiest choice. Amazing we couldn't get either burgers or hot dogs at asda yesterday.
Watched a lovely little film about Squam Lake this afternoon, only 10 mins, it's nice to see a film of somewhere we have been. Makes me want to go again, the colours were fantastic.
Got a parcel from John and Ann yesterday, of dinner mats. Absolutely gorgeous colours of flowers and bushes natural to Australia. Ah bless them..so kind.
VT has just tried to creep past me to do the bedding but I heard him. Don't know why he does that, but it's a bit of a challenge I think.
Tonight we are having:
Not Chinese!!
fishless fingers..veggie nes but they are very good,
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me,
Chips, a weighed out amount,
tartare sauce.

No comments: