Friday 19 September 2008

Friday Foray..

Today we took my money off to ASDA in Southport,we like to vary where we go so we get different products. We both had a look round the clothing sections but didn't get anything..apart from a pair of slippers for moi. I seem to be going through an enormous ammount of slippers, at least one pair every couple of months. I think it is something to do with my foot with nine toes, it is that slipper that becomes loose. I wonder why?I have now gone down in size too, take a size 6 instead of a size 7. Goodness knows why.
I bought a nice salad for my lunch, potato and egg..VT said he would get something..he had a look at the sandwiches but they were dire..why on earth is it so impossible to buy really nice vegetarian sandwiches? you can in the States. Pret a Manger aren't too bad but they are few and far between.
I want a sandwich that looks like this...
http://www.101cookbooks.com/
Now that is a sandwich..
Anyway he came home..went down the road to get some potato cakes..no good..so he rummaged in the cupboard and emerged with a tin of beans and veggie sausage!
My egg salad was lovely...
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fishy fingers,
Mushy peas and green beans for me,
Chips..200grms
Baked tomato and tartare sauce.

No comments: