Friday 5 September 2008

September is the new January...

Someone on one of the websites..The delia Online one put that yesterday, and they aren't wrong..it is really cold today, very wet and drizzly, and blowy. i went out in my new Hotter Shoes this morning, and I must say they are very comfortable. That is a really good firm, I am well impressed. I got these on mail order..VT had a catalogue through the post..God knows why he got one.. and he got a sale one sent. So I had a look through, and ordered a pair of sandals, which were lovely, but didn't suit my feet. Wasn't their fault, it was mine for having nine toes!!! So I sent them back free returns, and ordered some black Mary Jane shoes. Well they are gorgeous, really comfy. Won't be sending them back!
We took my money to ASDA this morning, to do the weekend shop. We've had a bit of trouble deciding what we were going to have for tea tomorrow and eventually decided on Hot-Dogs..problem...no veggie hot-dog sausages..What's all that about! No quarter pounders either!! so we couldn't have burgers, our second choice. Not good. Got everything else though. and spent enough.
Pouring down when we came out, nasty day all round.
In the centre of Liverpool, there is a huge HUGE mechanical spinder on the walk around town, it has climbed down from from a big building in Lime Street, and is on the move. Glad I'm not in town today...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7598690.stm

Tonight we are having:
A chilli, with veggie mince and rice, or maybe tortilla chips..not sure.

No comments: