Wednesday 24 September 2008

Pills and Potions!!

Went over to Ormskirk this morning to get a bit of fresh air and a few things we needed. I ended up spending a fortune actually. I needed some hair nails and teeth pills from Holland and Barret, they were on offer so got two of those. VT needed his multi vitamins, so got those from Superdrug and they were on bogof too so got two of those. Didn't buy any clothing today, very restrained. Got loads of things from H&B including vegetarian hot-dog sausages which seem to be quite hard to get hold of these days.
Came home for lunch time, and VT went to get my prescription from the chemist. Came back with a big bag of everything whether I needed it or not. He said he joked with the chemist..if he needs anything to come over and get it from me!
I came up to do a bit of surfing and VT has cleaned the oven downstairs!!! Isn't he a good boy.. It had got burned on Sunday because the pizza had got caught on the top and every time we switched the oven on it smelled burnt. I kept forgetting to do it till I put it on again. Couldn't see it anyway I don't think.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta bake with roast vegetables or maybe a rice bake with roast vegetables.
Carrots and beans mixed and mushrooms.

No comments: