Wednesday 10 September 2008

Shopping...and Rusty...

Firstly little Rusty seems to be a bit better today..which is good. She isn't dribbling as much, and she ate her chicken which we give them at dinnertime, both her and Bobby. She is presently sleeping on our bed and looks really comfy, she had a good night's sleep last night, didn't move I don't think.
VT went out to Tesco this morning, to get the free milk that was on offer in yesterday's paper. He is never one to turn down a free offer. He asked me whether I wanted anything and I said just some rice cakes and a packet of frozen veggie quarter pounders. He came back with just those..except he says I've made a mistake, I got the crumbed ones!!! we never buy those because no-one likes them. He says..never mind I'll eat them. I said..guess what you are having for tea!!
Tonight we are having:
Veggie quarter pounders,
Little potatoes fried,
Carrots and beans,
A little mushroom sauce.
Yum Yum !!

No comments: