Monday 22 September 2008

Getting Younger....

Like policemen, Doctors are getting younger. I have just been for an MOT to my local surgery, not because I wanted to but because the repeat prescription form had a big ring round it. The doctor I saw, looked about 20 and sounded about 15. Very quietly spoken, so I found myself just nodding and sayint yes and having no idea what she was talking about! Ah well! She said (Ithink) something about a blood test but didn't give me a form, and did the blood pressure which was a bit high. She said to go back to the practice nurse in about two weeks for another blood pressure test, and gave me a long list of prescriptions on a repeat form and that was it.
Tomorrow we are taking little Rusty to the Vets to be checked, and she will I am sure get much better treatment.
Why do so many Doctors talk to their computers? it is so annoying when they do that. The worst ones are when the computer is facing away from you, so they have their back or side to you..hopeless.
Then we went over to Sainsbury's to get just a few veggies as we do on a Monday, some chicken for the babies, and that was it.
Tonight we are having:
The remainder of the Pizza from last night,
Salad with the rest of the lettuce,
Potato and rice and pasta salads,
Maybe a few strawberries afterwards.

I bought a new salad lettuce from ASDA on Friday, which proved to be good. It is in a pack with roots and is supposed to keep fresher, and it does actually, different types of lettuce on the one root base, and needs washing in my salad spinner. Very nice though.

No comments: