Thursday 25 September 2008

Library..not..

We were going to the library this morning because it is ages since we have been ther. But I was a bit iffy, so we didn't go. VT went to Formby to get a car wash and some sat chicken. They have a bit of chicken every day at about lunch time, and we would feel guilty if they didn't get any. So he went to horrid Tesco to get his car washed and the chicky.
Bobby comes into the kitchen every day at about 1.30 and just sits in the middle of the kitchen floor patiently waiting. I chop it up really small to make it look more and put it on two separate plates for them. Because Bobby does a little hop when she sees the plate we call her Hoppy. They eat that then you don't see them again for hours.
I like Thursdays because VT goes down for the papers and brings my magazines back. I get Full House, Take a Break, Chat and Pick me Up every Thurs. On a Tuesday I get the Best mag as well. I do all the puzzles in them. Not that we win much..I have had a £25 and £1000 last year which was really good, but we keep trying. VT does the admin, posting them off and the texting, and I work out the puzzles, except for the spot the difference which I can't see.
Keeps me quiet anyway.
Nice bath with L'Occitaine bath foam this afternoon, it is a gorgeous scent, that and my candles..lovely.
Tonight we are having:
Lamb grills..Quorn ones,
Little potatoes, squashed,
Mixed vegetables and mushrooms.

No comments: