Saturday 13 September 2008

Sunny Saturday..

Actually quite nice today, VT dragged me outside this afternoon to sit out in the sun. He had a cup of tea, I didn't have anything. Was nice until the sun went in and it went a bit colder. God the chairs outside are hard, it's like torture.
Bobby was outside most of the afternoon, and little Rusty came out for a while too. Really nice to see them moching about.
VT went out for a bit this morning, and I stayed here. Nothing much going on today really. I am reading a book called "The Secret Life of Bees" which I am really really enjoying. Looked it up on the Google, and lo and behold I find that it has been made into a film. We will have to go and see that when it comes out later this month I think. The book is a wonderful read, one of those you get to know the characters through the way it is written. I shall be sorry to finish it, but I do have a bit to go yet.
I love reading, anything except science fiction, but I love drama novels, and crime fiction, I have a stack of books by my bed and I will have to read for donkey's years to read them all, but I can pick and choose when I want.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese..dippers with
Egg fried rice 4oz
Stir fried vegetables,
Sauce of some sort

No comments: