Saturday 27 September 2008

Sunny Saturday..

Another lovely day, nice and sunny with blue cloudless sky..mostly anyway. Coolish though.
Not much in the Saturday papers, mostly about the financial situation these days. Must admit mine would be a lot better if the tax people hadn't taken an extra £50 a month of me in tax!! I am actually really annoyed about this, and I really don't think it is fair. It isn't like I get a huge ammount of pension in the first place, and I manage very nicely thankyou, it is just the principal of the thing. I did write to my MP this week, sent an e-mail, the first time I have ever done anything like that, and got a standard sort of reply back, but at least it was a reply and only two days later too. Claire Curtis Thomas has actually been a very good MP for Crosby since she took over, it is a shame that the constituancy is being re-organised, it will possibly mean the Conservatives getting in here..God Forbid..Debi Jones should get in!!! She is a real air-head,a former minor shopping channel presenter!! Ah well.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese,
Spring Rolls,
Sauce of some sort,
4oz egg fried rice,
Stir Fry vegetables.

No comments: