Thursday 7 May 2009

Eyes..Ears..Any other bits?

Eyes yesterday, got my new glasses. Ears today. Had an appointment at the hearing aid centre where I got them from. I go every six months for a check up and a service. Today I said I thought I could do with a tweaking, so he has upped the sound a bit in both aids. It actually makes a big difference, he played the voklume that I had when I came in and then as it was tweaked, and it was much better.
That will make life a bit easier for VT who is so patient with me..repeating things and putting up with loud television noise.
Then we went to Dobbies on the way back for a nice cup of coffee. and a biscuit. There was a party of greybies in there having a flower demonstration. I bought a mew artificial lavender plant and a box of mints and a reduced price Camembert.
Came home for lunch and then the phone went. It was Specsavers to say the VT's glasses were ready, so he went off for those. Very smart ones with a gold frame and varifocals.
Quite a busy day but nice.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Sausages, maybe with a sticky maple glaze.
Broccoli and cauliflower sheese and potato croquettes.

No comments: