Tuesday 26 May 2009

One of Those Days...

You get them sometimes..when everything happens not the way you planned.
I had an appointment with the physio at 12.10. Since I had to take a sample of urine to the G.P. surgery we decided to go there on the way. Arrived with my envelope clutched in my hot little hand and the lady behind the counter said where is the sample? Envelope was empty!! I thought it must have fallen out in the car, but no sign of it there. We gave up on that and went off to the physio. Got there about half an hour too early so I suggested we went to Somerfield to get some veggies and potatoes. Plenty of veg but no small potatoes, and in the process of reversing VT went up the kerb which made him cross.
Anyway went for the physio and he gave me some more exercises to do on a different part of the neck and go back in three weeks.
Since Somerfield didn't have small potatoes we called in at Sainsbury's on the way back home, got those and a couple of other things and went home for a tiny cup of coffee.There...lying in the path was my sample tube!!! Good job no-one came up the path!!!
VT is presently in the garden. It is nice and sunny but deceptively cool I think..but I do get cold easily. VT doesn't at all. He is a hardy soul and will sit out most days if the weather is reasonable. I like my heat really.Looking out of the window at the moment though it looks lovely and bright.
Tonight we are having:
Small Jersey Royals..8oz.
Broccoli, Carrot, beans and mushrooms done as a gratin with an onion sauce,
Veggie cheese and leek sausages.

No comments: