Wednesday 27 May 2009

out and About..

Awoke this morning to the strains of the doorbell..at least VT did..being deaf I don't hear it!.
It was a QVC parcel for moi which was a nice top that I had ordered on their clearance lines. Fits well so that will not be going back.
We then after breakfast had to go into Crosby to take my sample to the Dr's. We went yesterday but when I got there no sample!! anyway when we got home it was sitting on the path! The reason became clear today. I put it in the envelope and sealed it in and it fell out again in the car! seemed that the plastic envelope was open both ends!!no wonder it fell out. At least I don't feel quite so stupid now.
We then went to Dobbies because we wanted to get some plants for the hanging baskets at the front of the house, and also to have our free coffees for this month.
Had a bit of a look round and got some nice hanging plants, and VT found some fig for cheese preserve that we like. I bought some mints, and a box of shortbreads that were reduced.Also some Oval Albert biscuits with sesame that I couldn't resist. So their free coffees turned into £22 worth of items.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta..4oz with
Meatless meatballs and tomato sauce,
A tiny bit of garlic bread and parmesan.
Carrots and green beans to go with.

No comments: