Wednesday 6 May 2009

Should have Gone to Specsavers...

Well I did...went and got my glasses this morning. Gone for a change this time. not much difference in the prescription right eye rubbish but left eye fortunately quite good. One eyed wonder at the moment. Nice frames, sort of purply metallic coating with non reflective glass, and bi-focals.
Then went to M&S to get some more veggies since we had run out. Got some greens and things like asparagus and green stir fry etc.
VT very very kindly went to the library this afternoon to get my book. I had ordered "The boy in the striped pyjamas" which looks a good read. Have also ordered Dewey the library cat but that isn't in yet. There is a queue for that one.
I'm reading a Jeffrey Deaver at the moment which is ok, but not as good as his Lincoln Rhyme books.Bit long winded really, its called Sleeping Doll. What I want realy is another Secret Life of Bees. Now that was a book I did enjoy. I wonder of her other books are as food.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with
Green vegetables...asparagus, green beans, broccoli, sugarsnap peas etc..,
Weightwatchers parmesan and basil sauce,
Tiny bit of garlic bread and a tiny bit of parmesan.
4oz pasta.

No comments: