Monday 18 May 2009

May Appointments...

May has been the month of hospital appointments. For some reason they all seem to fall at once in the same month. I should have started the month off with one at the Diabetic clinic but they sent a letter cancelling it and I haven't had another. Then there are the Physiotherapists ones every two weeks. Eye clinic last Friday the 15th, but had some laser treatment at that one because it was quiet, so that has saved me going back. The skin cancer one today which is a busy clinic but they see you very quickly so it isn't long. Physio tomorrow, then the renal clinic at the end of the month to finish off. VT says they should have a conveyor belt that they put you on and everyone sees you at the same time..Good idea.
The clinic I went to this afternoon is the reason why I use the name Jenny nine toes I went to the chiropodists about three years ago now with what I thought was a discoloured nail, and was referred to the main one in Walton..referred then to a dermitologist clinic and then referred to the plastics clinic. Eventually saaw Mr James who said it's a skin melanoma and we need to take the toe off!! Weeks and weeks later and tons of antibiotics had a second op to take the remaining toe off so I am now toe less on my right foot..well one toe the one next to my little toe. Hence the name Jenny nine toes. Anyway today was short and sweet..go back in a year.
Went over to Sainsbury's for the Monday veggies Got the usual mix of them and still on the Jersey Royals so got a bag of those.
Tonight we are having:
What we normally have for lunch on a Monday..
Remaining Pizza with
Salad and potato salad, pasta salad and rice salad
Green salad with avocado a nd baby plum tomatoes.

No comments: