Tuesday 14 July 2009

Brain Works...


Up early this morning, but not before I had my cup of coffee that VT brings upstairs.Little Bobby had already found me at about six o'clock and was doing the whisker torture. This wakes you up because she ever so gently strokes your cheek with her whiskers, and purrs in the ear. Lovely really, but it is hard to get to sleep while she is doing this because there is just the slight risk of her biting the jugular!! not that she has done of course. I usually put my arm round her and she settles down.
So we were up early because I had an appointment at Walton General Neurology clinic, for 10.30.
Very difficult to park there so we left fairly erly. In the event the traffic was light and we did get there early. Parked in their main car park and walked quite a way to the centre. Never been there vefore, and we ended up waiting for aages. The Dr I was to see had a 45min delay, but I eventually got in. She was a very nice Spanish I think Dr., and asked lots of questions took lots of notes and did lots of different tests. Told me eventually I had an "Essential Tremour" which is often genetic, but not always. Nothing serious like Parkinsons though.
Came home in time for coffee, so saving a good few pounds by not going to M&S.
VT was going to work in the garden this afternoon, but it started raining so he came in . Funny weather these days, and the children will be breaking up in the next week or so for their summer holidays. They are off for their six weeks break so the shops will be full.
Jane rang up this morning to ask about gas meters so VT was looking it up for her. Then she mentioned Greens restaurant. I have always fancied going there so she has suggested Monday. She will ring up later.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escalopes.
Mushrooms and creme fraiche.
Baby new potatoes sliced and sauteed,
Mixed vegetables.

No comments: