Wednesday 22 July 2009

Silver Surfing...


This is VT's pizza on Sunday. A recipe from the pizza book that I bought from Dobbies..Pizza Margherita. Just a simple bread dough base that we always make with very thinly sliced tomatoes and mozzarella and torn basil leaves. It was really excellent.This is before it was cooked on the pizza stone.


This is his pizza after cooking. A masterpiece.

Did a few things today. I finished my letter to John and Ann in Australia, the first one I have done on the computer. Printed that off and all done very successfully so am quite proud of that.
VT has shown me how to set a new file up too so I can start a new one going.All easy with practice.
Added some photographs to my site at Delia, and put some on the blog so that is another new skill.
This afternoon VT showed me how to transfer some money from my savings account with Ing to my Bank account also so that is another thing done. The interest at present is an absolute disgrace..£1.74 on £5000of money in the account..won't even buy you a bottle of wine these days. Disgraceful. So I have put the money somewhere else and will decide what to do with it later.
He went into Crosby this morning mostly to get our photos onto a disc then get some printed off. I finished off my letter and will post it tomorrow with some of them. We haven't sent any for a while now, so it will be nice to get some off.
Tonight we are having:
Almost cheeseless pasta casserole with mushroom and asparagus.
Tiny bit of garlic bread.
Maybe some raspberries and peaches.

No comments: