Friday 10 July 2009

Ooops...

Nearly forgot to do this today. i was busy doing a letter to John and Ann in Australia, and must have thought that I had done it already.
VT has shown me how to do the word processing programme, so I have a letter on going in the same way that I do the hand written ones. looks tidier though.
we took my money off to Sainsbury's this morning. We got up reasonably, so went and got the reserved library book on the way. Dewey..the story of a library cat. VT was looking at it at lunch time and was reading me bits from it. I think it is going to be one of those books where he reads bits at a time. Looks a lovely book with little pictures.
Bought the usual weekend things, and they had a wine offer so got that. Three bottles of Blossom Hill white for £10..not bad.
VT got a large plant pot from Instores next door, to put a small tree into, and he bought me a cup of coffee. Very nice too.
Tonight we are having:
Tacos with..
Chilli mince,
tomato salsa, lettuce, and a bit of grated cheese.
It is a taco kit so makes it easier.

No comments: