Friday 17 July 2009

Tipping Down..

Typical Summer holiday weather..pouring down. As I type this the rain is sheeting down the window.
Little bobby is still not too good, but is perkier today. She has had some food but also been sick too. Don't know what is the matter with her, just watching and waiting. VT said she has gone out in the rain and isn't in the hut either. Silly girl.
Took my money off to Ormskirk this morning. bad idea really, because it was that horrible drizzly rain that gets you soaked, and I forgot my umbrella so we got quite wet. Went to the bank, then to Superdrug to get a few things, then had a lovely coffee in our usual cafe. Went to Holland and Barratt to get the fishless fingers for tonight, then to M&S to get some food for tomorrow. Since it is my birthday we were looking for something a bit different. Ended up with a Goats cheese and butternut squash lasagne, and a cheesecake.
Ended up in Morrisons, for the weekend shop. I love Morrisons the fruits and veg are great, and I find it a really friendly shop. Quite cheap too, hope the one in Maghull opens soon.
Bobby has just given us a worry. She went out in all that rain, and VT came up and said that she hadn't come in. It was really really tipping down and you would have thought she would have been drowned. Wrong. She has just come back in and VT said she was dry. They never fail to surprise you cats do.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers.
Mushy peas for VT and Beans for me.
Chips (What a treat)
Tartare sauce.

No comments: