Tuesday 21 July 2009

Today's Post Tuesday..


This is "Greens" where we went yesterday. I am stood outside clutching the book that Jane bought for me. A signed vopy of "The seasoned Vegetarian" by Simon Rimmer.

This is our water feature..a fountain that VT bought me for my sixtieth birthday, and looks lovely in the sun. In front is the little Acer tree that he bought from Dobbies and he is giving some TLC to.
This morning we had to go and get some veggies from Crosby, so went off to Sainsbury's because it was nearest and it was raining.
I whizzed round there and VT went to the bank to pay some money in for Jane, Got a basket full of decent vegetables so have a good choice for the rest of the week.Came home for coffee and a sandwich lunch.
Spent the afternoon getting my blogs up to date and putting some pictures on the site. Not too bad actually, feel quite proud that I have done that.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and leek escalopes,
Mushrooms in a white sauce,
Mixed vegetables.
Sliced potatoes Anya.

No comments: