Thursday 14 October 2010

Alarmed!

Alarm clock this morning to get us up. I have a little alarm clock by my bed which VT set last night, and he gets an alarm call as well. I don't hear anything at all once my hearing aids come out that's me..dead to the world. I wonder what it must be like to hear sounds in the night, VT often says he hears the wheelie bins being carted away and thunder rumbling etc., I don't get any of that at all.
The reason for the early get up was we expected a delivery of my Aranesp which usually comes early in the morning. They ring up before they come, and when they did they said it would be between twelve and two. This was a bit of a pain since I had a hair appointment at the hairdressers at eleven in Formby. VT went over and asked the chemist if they would take it in for me so that was ok. In the end we were well back in time and it actually came at five past two. God knows what it does..I have all these medications, and it seems each time I go somewhere I get something new. Wish I knew what they all were. Could do with someone saying this is for this and this is for that etc.
Jane has just rung up to say that she has been on her placement day to Christies and is full of enthusiasm for Radiotherapy now. Good for her.
Tonight we are having:
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Spaghetti 4oz
Carrots and a few beeans.

No comments: