Wednesday 6 October 2010

Change of Plan...

Well this morning we were going to go out for a look round, but it was quite dark when we awoke and I think that we didn't really want to move. Well I didn't. The trouble was, that I had one cat...Bobby crawling all over me from very early and who eventually settled on my pillow, purring in my ear..then the other one jumped up on the bed and settled on my hip, and sat there wobbling . So i dozed fitfully from then on which is a bit tiring.
Since we didn't actually have a purpose for going out, VT dfecided that he would go and search out some light bulbs. It seems that they are becoming ever more difficult to find. Everywhere is going over to low energy bulbs, which is fine, we have a lot of them, but they don't work on dimmer switches. We need to find a supplysomewhere there must be a store of them. Anyway he came back without them, so he wasn't successful.
Our Photobook came this morning with our pictures of our New England holiday in 2007. Some gorgeous pictures, all done on a maps background and presented in a book. Really pleasing. VT got it free except for the packaging, and I would certainly use them again.They would make a lovely gift idea for a special anniversary or birthday.
One of the problems of living here is that there aren't so many places to go. It's a shame there aren't more scenic places to visit, or the odd mall to wander round. We could do with a Florida Mall!
Tonight we are having:
Lamb grills or peppered beef steaks (Quorn)
Mashed potato
Carrots and beans and gravy.
Or maybe sausages.

No comments: