Friday 8 October 2010

Gorgeous Day..

It is an absolutely lovely day, the trees are turning nicely now, and the sun was shining. It is beginning to be blowy now as I type this howver, but next doors have a line of washing out in their garden and it is blowing away beautifully. It does look nice a line of washing. I hope it doesn't rain before they take them in though.
This morning we went to Morrisons in Ormskirk, mainly because there are other shops to go to there as well. I had a look in my usual ones and VT went into his. He did get some candle bulbs though so accomplished something he wanted. They are being phased out, so getting a stock would be a good idea.
Must admit I was a bit disappointed in not getting anything myself today,just didn't see anything I fancied.
Went to M&S and got a bit of stuff there, they have got the Christmas Puddings in full display at the moment. Catch the early shopper I suppose.Haven't seen a lot of Halloween stuff around this year..I wonder if the stores just aren't bothering as much. It never was as big here as it is in America, they are huge there with Pumpkins etc., you see them on nearly every doorstep, and beautifully decorated.


Pumpkins everywhere!

No pumpkin tonight though!
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Chips 200 grms
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for moi.
Tartare sauce.

No comments: