Monday 18 October 2010

Shopping Light...

Went out to Waitrose this morning to get a few things for the week. Mainly for VT since for medical reasons and a test I am having on Wednesday, I have to have a low residue diet for two days. So we went to get some meals for VT for the nexct couple of evenings. Didn't buy our usual veggies which felt strange. I also have to drink a lot of fluid, this I am finding the hardest because I don't normally drink a lot of water. I have had two small bottles so far and fell like I'm drowning in liquid!!!!! Never mind eh..
Got VT a pasty, and vegetable lasagne and macaroni cheese, so there are a couple of meals to keep in. Funny thing was they didn't have any chicken breasts for the cats..wonder why? VT went over to M&S and got some there. Talk about spoilt brats!! They are worth it though.
Cold and now rainy today, the trees are blowing away at the back of the house. Poor Jane has to go for another medical appointment tonight. 6O'Clock at a hospital in Salford. She doesn't want to drive so is going by bus and tram. She had a twenty page document to fill in before she went too..all about her accident. She has been to so many of these appointments now I hope this one is the last for her.
Tonight we are having:
Well VT is having a vegetable pasty, and I am having maybe a bowl of rice..not sure yet.You can have steamed fish or chicken but since we are vegetarian that is difficult. Might have a bit of potato with some cheese and an egg.

No comments: