Friday 22 October 2010

Just Noticed..

1,111 Posts !!! isn't that something! I started these when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister. He has well been and gone, and we have a new government with a new Prime Minister David Cameron, a change of party and a Coalition government too. I began this as a sort of diary to keep of our new Healthy Eating Plan we were following. That has been quite successfful actually, both of us have lost weight and kept it off, and we now have a totally different way of cooking our food. No fats and oils to speak of, and portion control of the carbohydrates. Weight seems to have levelled out for both of us, and we are doing fine really. I have lost a few more pounds during the last week with the procedure, but no doubt that will go back again.
VT went out to Waitrose this morning, to get a few weekend things, went with a list, and stuck to it. That is his type of shopping, if it isn't on the list then it generally doesn't get bought. I am very much the impulse buyer..a supermarket dream really! if I see something I like it gets bought. He was back in record time and it would have taken me a lot longer.
Jane rang up at lunchtime, she is doing a shadowing day at Salford Hospital, and was very enthusiastic about it all. She has been in a lot of different departments, CT Scanner, MRI, Ultrasound and X Ray. She now says she is confused about what she wants, whether to do Radiology or Radiotherapy..she has some decisions to make I think.
Complete change of weather today. Nice and sunny this morning, but it is now tipping down with rain.quite cold and miserable. Funny how our weather changes.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers
Chips 200grms
Mushy peas for VT and a few carrots for me.
Tartare sauce.

No comments: