Friday 15 October 2010

Friday Again...

Once again a Friday has come round,so we decide where to go with my mney. Today we decided on ASDA which is a bit of a trek but is a good store to go round. Never buy any of their clothes..terrible quality, and didn't have a look at the books today either, resisted the urge to do that. i have a pile of books by my bed that need reading first!
I do have to say that you seem to get a lot for your money there, I spent just over forty pounds and that was with a trololey full of shopping, and two big jars of Gold Blend coffee for £7.Do wish they had a decent coffee shop though..theirs is dire really. Horrible plastic tables and even more horrible plastic cups. We now take our own little bag of flask and beakers and coffee..much better. We sit in the car park like a pair of old fogies with our cups of coffee!
Jane rang up last night and was really enthusiastic about her placement afternoon. She went to Christies,in Manchester. She was trying to make up her mind about radiology and radiotherapy, and this was a radiotherapy unit. She was very enthusiastic because you get to know the people more than with radology. jane is a definite people person, and has always been good with people so it seems that this is the right choice for her now. The course is done at Liverpool, so it will mean a bit of an upheaval, but I think she will sort that out.
Poor Rusty and Bobby. VT had sent a picture of them to the pet idol competition in the free paper, and they weren't in. he was annoyed a bout that.

Never mind here they are in all their glory..Our pretty little cats..


Tonight we are having:
Vegetable Pasty with gravy,
Rice Pudding

1 comment:

A Dagenham Girl said...

Hi - love your cats - I have two as well and would be lost without them. I have to admit I tend to order my shopping online as I do not enjoy walking around ANY shopping centre..LOL take care, Judith (Precious Moments)