Thursday 4 August 2011

New project...I Wonder...

We went out to Dobbies this morning because Vin wanted to get some gravel for the soak-away under the back door, and I wanted a look at their sale which started today. i was interested in a new outdoor seatone of those for two with a table in between. However, the only one they had was sold so was a bit disappointed with that. Might have a look at the garden centre over the Bypass which has a better stock.
Had a good look round at the sale stock but didn't see anything that took my fancy, and Vin had a look outdoors. We met up for coffee and he had some brochures with him..Hmmm..they were brochures of sheds, and well outdoor rooms. Big variety in price ranging from a couple of hundred to many thousands. Some absolutely gorgeous and fit for lottery winners with acres of gardens. I think he has a new project looming and a fancy for a storage shed with an area in front that he can sit in. He is measuring up as we speak..
I had a good look at a new jewellery stand that I hadn't seen before and Vin quickly said "You've got enough!" Cheek..he can talk, he is the one who hoards things..at least I wear mine.
On the way back Vin noticed a new sign on the Formby Bypass..Pause for Hitchcock type stabbing in the shower in Psycho screech... CHRISTMAS TREES COMING 25th November !!!!! Talk about early warnings. Good grief.Mind you it won't be long before the Christmas stuff is in the shops..
She who is always having something done next door..has british Telecom today..but at least they aren't banging. She can't stand still that woman.
Jane rang up last night, she has her new house sorted..paid the landlord his money and put the money I lent her in my account and paid her friend back so she is back at square one. She has a good sum left over so has given that to us as well to keep for University when she starts her radiography course, So, she seems quite happy at the moment. I think I will keep the money she has given back to me in the same account and that will be a bit of a boost for Uni for her. We'll see.

Tonight we are having:
Maybe Pasta with a tomato sauce and mushrooms and asparagus.
A little bit of garlic bread to go with.

No comments: