Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sunshine and Showers...

What a funny day today, very warm this morning with bright sunshine. I'm not keen on that it's quite difficult to see in the sunlight, Went to Sainsburys to get our veggies for the rest of the week, but there seemed to be a fridge malfunction with their fridges. Their veggies had quite a lot missing and they didn't have a good choice. The thing is, you get used to supermarkets having a wide range and when they haven't you feel let down, So got some boring carrots and beans, a tray of asparagus and a pack of frozen peas which I never buy. The milk fridges were empty too, definitely something going on.
Came home and the Heavens opened big showers with the rain running down the wiindows. No sign of that now as I type this, bright sunlight again. What a country.
QVC parcel sitting on the doorstep when we got home in full view..good job we live in an honest area. Nice necklace I had ordered that I am pleased with. I think Vin thinks I am mad ordering jewellery from them, but I don't care..I like my bling, and I only buy tasteful things..and it's my m,oney that I worked hard for all my life.
There was an item on one of the sites I use about Michael Douglas seen with a cigarette smoking on holiday. What an idiot..he is just about recovering from throat cancer!! wouldn't you think he would know better. Apparently Catherine Zeta jones smokes too..feel sorry for their kids, they look like lovely children..Stupid people.
I notice that our new neighbours are both smokers..when I was at school I used to notice that it was the girls who were increasingly the problem with smoking. More and more they used to come in after breaks smel;ling of smoke. Horrible, all over their hair and their breath, you would say have you been smoking and they would say "No Miss"..don't know why they bothered.

Tonight we are having:
Cheese flan with tomatoey sauce
A few sliced fried potatoes.

No comments: