Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cars!!

Seems to be a day of car things today. Vin went off to crosby this morning to arrange his MOT which he has booked in for Friday morning. So he is fussing over the bits and pieces that he does before it is done. he has things he does to it to make sure that it is in good order, like putting on new windscreen wipers etc., jane on the other hand just puts hers in without doing these and hopes for the best I think. She rang up at lunchtime to say that the car needed things done to it to get through.. so bank of Mum and Dad will fork out again. Around £320!!! Sometimes I think it would be cheaper If I had a car myself. Trouble is I can't drive with my eyesight so no use to me. Her car needs new suspension bushes and some other stuff done, including two tyres that have been fitted wrongly! Also her car tax is due, and her car insurance! What an expensive month. Me...I just sit here waiting..and waiting ..and getting nowhere. It's like being in prison. Only been out of the house around seven times in the last three months. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? i wonder. Strange day today weather wise. Alternately sunny and showery..with a torrential thunderstorm at lunchtime,Sun currently blazing through the window, but not exactly hot. Tonight we are having: Pasta bake with mushrooms and a bit of garlic bread.

No comments: