Friday 24 August 2012

Happy birthday to my Gorgeous Husband...

Our wedding anniversary yesterday, and Vin's birthday today. Janes on monday too. My lovely toy boy husband is four years younger than I am, but he is wearing very well! I bought him some L'Occitane mens range. A shaving balm, shower gel and soap in one range, and a shaving balm and shaving gel in another, because I couldn't decide which one to get, so got them both. They smell gorgeous too and well worth buying.he has used the after shave balm and it is really nice, not cloying or over spicy like some of them are. Happy happy birthday Vin my star! Funny thing, while we were having breakfast this morning, there were absolutely loads of little sparrows in the garden. now that is something we don't see much of these days, we always used to have a lot of birds in the garden, but having two cats probably saw an end to that. not that they chase them actually, they don't really chase much at all touch wood! Vin went off to Waitrose this morning with instructions to get something that he fancies for his tea.And a pudding! he came back with a nice looking mushroom risotto and two portions of cheesecake, plus all the shopping for the weekend. He said it was quite busy, probably the bank holiday weekend shopping. He bought himself some lovely Japanese fusion wraps for his lunch, with a vegetarian filling and soy sauce ginger and wasabi sachets. I had a mozzarella and tomato sandwich with my bread. very tasty. Still waiting for a hospital appointment letter. if i don't hear soon I shall ring them up again on tuesday..i think three months is quite long enough to wait now! Don't know who else to contact really. Tonight we are having: mushroom risotto with a bit of garlic bread Cheesecake slice for a pudding treat!
Cheers My beloved...

No comments: