Monday 6 August 2012

Patience is a Virtue..

is it..still patiently waiting. Think I'm lost somewhere in the system. Got a phone call from a Dr again in Aintree about a blood test, that's two phone calls now, but not the dept i need. He had sent a blood test form out on the last day he rang, and in fact it arrived this lunchtime which is when our post arrives. rang the surgery about my appointment for the other clinic, and arranged an appointment for a blood test. August the 15th 10.20. So that will keep them happy. Vin says I'd be better off going to the vets. We take rusty for a blood test, the appt is made for the next day, and we get the results that evening!! Some difference eh!. Jane rang up at lunchtime and was having a nice chat about her future plans. She was also telling me about a little old lady who was on the phone to ticketmaster, and wanted tickets for yesterday's athletics. She said she was 84, and she wanted to see the running. Jane said the tickets were 287£ !! and the lady said blow it, I'll go anyway, I want to see the young men in their lycra shorts and if I have a heart attack I'll go happy. She would take her binoculars and have a good time. What a great attitude. Jane said she didn't want to be responsible for that heart attack, and little old lady said she would be really happy about it. I bet she had a great time. Jane said she couldn't speak for laughing, she was so funny. Aaaah! The Olympics still going great guns, with lots of medals and team GB third in the medals table which is pretty good. Must admit I enjoyed the tennis, can't say I've got into anything else much. Cycling on at present, don't really understand that.I like the first past the opost easy stuff. Little cats in and out today. bobby was up at six this morning which is a tad early, but she settles by me, with her head on my pillow and her whiskers brushing my face purring away. I have my arm around her and stroke her around the collar on her purring button. She seems to like that. then after a while she pulls out backwards and goes off. very comforting they are. Little rusty at the same time is perched on Vin's hip while he is fast asleep!Lovely little animals. Aaaah! Tonight we are having: A Pizza half with mushrooms and a bit more cheese Salad with egg and avocado potato salad and pasta salad.

No comments: