Thursday 19 June 2014

Tootsies!

Jenny nine Toes took her tootsies off to netherton this morning to the chiropodist, I had a bit of a problem with a toe which they had been dealing with, and the only one they could fit me into was this one.
Got there just on the appointed time twenty to eleven, and pretty much as soon as I walked in and sat down he came and called my name. Big burly bloke..you would never think he was a chiropodist, extremely nice...had a quick look and said it was ok now and healed so that was good. i was out in a few minutes. Vin had gone over the way to the shopping square t get a couple of things so I waited a while then phoned him on my mobie and he came back in a few mins.
Nice quiet journey back via the garden centre. We bought a few ivy plants to go into hanging baskets with the fuschias that we bought at Dobbies yesterday.
Coffee at home today, sat outside on the bench..very pleasant indeed sat in the sunshine. Vin had a Chai latte and I had a macchiato less sweet.  I was doing a bit of a letter to John and Ann so I carried on with that, and Vin did the hanging baskets for the back and the front one by the front door. They look good now, cleared away the old greenery and put the new plants in.
Looks a bit like this one which was last years. It's lovely and sunny today so they should start filling out soon.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer
remaining veggies
Mushrooms
new potatoes sliced and fried in fry light.

No comments: